Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 44 of 44

Thread: Saul Alinsky?s son: ?Obama learned his lesson well?

  1. #41
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Saul Alinsky’s son: “Obama learned his lesson well”

    Okay this isnt the 16th century, the catholic church isnt always right..not that they have been anyway. As suprbeast said they arent the majority of the world.

  2. #42
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Saul Alinsky’s son: “Obama learned his lesson well”

    The pope is and always has been full of $hit. That's who I want making up my mind for me...lol.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #43
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Saul Alinsky’s son: “Obama learned his lesson well”

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheBeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok skippy I see you are devining from more of your stellar research.
    It isn't my logic it is the stance of the Catholic Church, and yes they are against any form of birth control including condoms. </div></div>

    No offense man, but since when are you Catholic? </div></div>


    I'm not, but I ain't skippy I actually know a little about other cultures and religions. I find it easier to learn about things so you can try and talk semi-intelligently about them. It isn't just the Catholic church that believes this way but they are the most predominant and the most widely recognizable.


    Besides I got to have something to do when it's slow. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  4. #44
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Saul Alinsky’s son: “Obama learned his lesson well”

    Have you see this blog? Can't say if it is correct, but if it is , it should make national news in a few days.

    "This is breaking news that is just now entering its second 24-hour news cycle. Patrick Poole got the ball rolling yesterday by posting on the Central Ohioans Against Terror website about the illegal electioneering (per IRC 501(c)(3)) presence of the Obama campaign at the national convention of the Islamic Society of North America in Columbus, Ohio just two days after the conclusion of the DNC Convention in Denver, Colorado.

    Very shortly thereafter I learned from former AFOSI Special Agent Dave Gaubatz (MappingSharia.com and kidsandterrorism.com) that not only was there an illegal Obama campaign presence at the ISNA convention, but that during a joint speech to the conference attendees by Congressman Andre Carson (D-IN) and Congressman Keith Ellison (D-MN) an offical representative of ISNA announced a formal ISNA endorsement of Democrat candidate Barack Hussein Obama. It was after this endorsement that CAIR Executives were observed speaking to the ISNA representative.

    In addition to the two identified Democrat Congressmen, the identities of the ISNA representative and the CAIR Executives will be revealed shortly. This will occur following a detailed review of a videographic record of this specific event."

    Could get interesting. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •